发新话题
打印

[搞笑] [ZT]布什与赖斯的对话 (暴笑)

[ZT]布什与赖斯的对话 (暴笑)

SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.      
(场景) :椭圆形办公室,乔治布什和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯。      
     
George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’’s happening?      
  布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?      
     
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.      
  赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。      
        
  George: Great . Let’s hear it.      
  布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!      
        
  Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.      
  赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。      
        
  George: That’s what I want to know.      
  布什: 这就是我要知道的。      
        
  Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.      
  赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。      
        
  George: That’s what I’’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?      
  布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?      
        
  Condi: Yes      
  赖斯: 是的。      
        
  George: I mean the fellow’s name.      
  布什: 我是说那个人的名字。      
        
  Condi: Hu.      
  赖斯: 胡(谁)。      
        
  George: The guy in China.      
  布什: 那个在中国的人。      
        
  Condi: Hu.      
  赖斯: 胡(谁)      
        
  George: The new leader of China.      
  布什: 中国的新领导人!      
        
  Condi: Hu。      
  赖斯: 胡(谁)      
        
  George: The Chinese?      
  布什: 那个中国人!      
        
  Condi: Hu is leading China.      
  赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。      
        
  George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?      
  布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?      
        
  Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.      
  赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。      
        
  George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?      
  布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?         
     
Condi: That’’s the man’s name.      
  赖斯:就是那人的名字。      
        
  George: That’s whose name?      
  布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?      
        
  Condi: Yes.      
  赖斯:是的。      
        
  George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of      
  China?      
  布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?      
        
  Condi: Yes sir.      
  赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。      
        
  George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle      
  East.      
  布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。      
        
  Condi: That’s correct.      
  赖斯:没错。      
        
  George: Then who is in China?      
  布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?      
        
  Condi: Yes, sir.      
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。      
        
  George: Yassir is in China?      
  布什:亚瑟尔在中国??      
        
  Condi: No, sir.      
  赖斯:不,长官。      
        
  George: Then who is?      
  布什:那么谁(胡)在?      
        
  Condi: Yes, sir.      
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。      
        
  George: Yassir?      
  布什:亚瑟尔?      

       
  Condi: No, sir.      
  赖斯:不,长官。      
        
  George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.      
  
   Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.      
  布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长 , 我觉得他会      
  知道。      
        
  Condi: Kofi?      
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?      
        
  George: No, thanks.      
  布什:不,谢谢。      
        
  Condi: You want Kofi?      
  赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?      
        
  George: No.      
  布什:不!!      
        
  Condi: You don’’t want Kofi.      
  赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。      
        
  George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And      
  then get me the U.N.      
  布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。      
        
  Condi: Yes, sir.      
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。      
        
  George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.      
  布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!      
        
  Condi: Kofi?      
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?      
        
  George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?      
  布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?      
        
  Condi: Call who?      
  赖斯:给谁打?      
        
  George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?      
  布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?      
        
  Condi: Hu is the guy in China.      
  赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。      
        
  George: Will you stay out of China?!      
  布什:你能不能不提中国了?!      
        
  Condi: Yes, sir.      
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。      
        
  George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy      
  at the U.N!      
  布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!      
        
  Condi: Kofi?      
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?      
        
  George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.      
  布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。      
        
  (Condi picks up the phone.)      
  (赖斯拿起电话)。      
  Condi: Rice here.      
  赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)      
        
  George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.      
        
  布什:米饭? %$#~~~@%$$%#@#!^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
本帖最近评分记录
  • root 花苗 -1 违规内容 2008-9-1 15:50
本帖最近评分记录
发新话题